Herman Miller Lino chair Mineral Frame Go Uni Orange
The Nexus of Comfort and Value
Minimal and no-nonsense. Meticulous attention to detail, ergonomic expertise, and clever engineering puts Lino right at the junction between comfort and value; high concept, low cost.
- Warranty- 12-year
- The product fits into the individual needs of the client - no returns
- Producer support
FRAME: Mineral Frame
BASE : Mineral Base
BACK FINISH: Mineral Duo Suspension Material
SEAT MATERIAL: Go Uni Orange
With a contoured seat, advanced tilt mechanism and an expansive range of colour, material and finish options, this chair has the kind of quality and customisabilty you've come to expect from us, at a surprising price.
- Fully Adjustable Arms- Adjust the chair's arms with a full range of movement
- Multi-purpose castors- Castors designed for use on hard floor and carpets
- Adjustable seat depth
- Duo Suspension- The breathable Duo suspension features integrated lumbar support
- Oplot oparcia wypracuje z profilowanym siedziskiem tak aby dać całkowite wsparcie dla twojego kręgosłupa.
- Suspension Back- Works with a contoured seat to give you total spinal support.
- PostureFit- Adjustable back support gives added comfort in the sacral and lumbar regions.
- Contoured seat
- Max Capacity (kg)- 159kg
- Product Weight (kg)- 14,9kg
- Assembly - Comes fully assembled
- Warranty - 12-year
- Choice of Colours- Combine a black or mineral frame with one of six suspension colours.
„Balances the need to live a full life with the desire to keep things simple”
Designers Sam Hecht and Kim Colin of London-based Industrial Facility create work that balances the need to live a full life with the desire to keep things simple. British-born Hecht’s contemplative approach and attention to detail complements California-born Colin’s architectural sensibility; together they design furniture and products that relate to the landscapes where they are used.
|Height||956 mm - 1118 mm|
|Depth||384 mm - 454 mm|
|Backrest height||615 mm|
|Seat height||375 mm - 528 mm|
|Seat depth||394 mm - 464 mm|