Herman Miller Sayl Studio White Frame Red Back Go Uni BB
Geometry in Motion — The geometry of the Golden Gate Bridge suspension system can be seen in the airiness of the Sayl Chair’s signature back.
The geometry of the Golden Gate Bridge suspension system can be seen in the airiness of the Sayl Chair’s signature back. This modern office chair features an innovative Y-Tower armature and a ventilated elastomer back that flexes with each sitter.
- Warranty- 12 Years
- Hassle-free return
- Producer support
FRAME: Studio White Frame with White Y-Tower
BASE : Polished Aluminium base
BACK FINISH: Red Back Finish
SEAT MATERIAL: Go Uni Red
Max Capacity: 159kg
Product Weight: 19,2kg
Inspired by suspension bridge, structure that deliver the most using the least materials, Yves Béhar applied the engineering principles of these amazing structures to create Sayl. The Eco-Dematerialised design of the work chair uses less material in more inventive way to provide ergonomic support for people up to 159 kg. We produce Sayl chairs on three continents to reduce the distance between factory and buyer. This product contains no PVCs and its material are almost entirely recyclable.
3D Intelligent Back
The notion of using a suspension Y Tower to support an unframed suspension back meant that the flexible elastomer suspension material could be stretched in a way that provide the greatest tension at points where support is needed and the least in areas that would allow for the most expansive range of motion.
- Y-Tower™ inspired by the engineering of suspension bridges
- Ventilated elastomer back for air circulation
- Harmonic™ Tilt
- Overall Dimensions (mm)- 1035 mm (h) x 622 mm (w) x 502 mm (d)
- Max Capacity - 159kg
- Product Weight - 19.2kg
- Assembly- fully assembled
- Warranty- 12 Years
- Fully adjustable arms- Adjust the chair's arms with a full range of movement.
- Passive PostureFit sacral support allows your spine to maintain its natural “S” shape
- 3D Intelligent Back- Sayl's unframed 3D intelligent back lets you stretch and move
- Contoured Seat Pad –The fabric covered foam seat keeps you comfortable all day
"Could the engineering principles of a suspension bridge be applied to a chair?"
Yves Béhar is a thinker. And one thing he thinks about a lot is the future. “I believe design’s purpose is not only to show us the future, but to bring us the future,” he states. The founder of fuseproject, Béhar is influenced by his East German mother and Turkish father. “One is functional and modernist and the other expressive and poetic,” he says. “I always try to marry the two in my projects.”