Herman Miller Setu chair - to order
A unique combination of flexibility and strength meet the demands of more collaborative workplaces while the dematerialized spine bends and flexes as you do.
Material innovation gives Setu chair their unique combination of flex and strength. The Kinematic Spine uses two types of polypropylene to control resistance and support your weight as you recline. It bends and flexes with every movement, responding to the natural ways your body moves.
More as a structural element that a textile, the finely tuned Lyris 2 elastomeric material is used to create Setu’s one-piece seat and back. The breathable, pliable woven suspension adapts to your sitting bones, providing contouring comfort as well as aeration.
- Kinematic Spine- Setu's Kinematic Spine responds to the natural way your body moves.
- Lyris 2- More of a structural element than a textile, the pliable woven suspension adapts to your sitting bones, providing contouring comfort.
- Simple Adjustment- With only one adjustment, for height, Setu gives instant comfort from the moment you sit down.
- Multi-purpose castors- Castors designed for use on hard floor and carpets.
- Max Capacity (kg)- - 136kg
- Product Weight (kg)- 8,6kg
- Assembly - Comes fully assembled
- Fixed Arms- Gracefully designed ribbon arms for instant support.
- Warranty - 12-year
„Rent a 7.5-ton truck, put a model shop in it and drive from one project site to another”
Studio 7.5 The group’s name, Studio 7.5, comes from an early idea to rent a 7.5-ton truck, put a model shop in it and drive from one project site to another. Obviously, freedom of movement is important for these designers. They move freely – and smartly – when designing products for their clients.
|Backrest height||503 mm|
|Seat height||432 - 546 mm|
|Seat width||480 mm|
|Seat depth||381 mm|